Somehow I’ve managed to fill my days up and I haven’t had a whole lot of extra time for sewing. I have managed to trim out two more dresses, though.
This dress has a LOT going on in the main body of the dress, so I kept it simple by just adding a bit of lace with a ribbon at the neckline. Luckily I had the perfect color green for the binding and ties.
In this group of dresses I was given about 8 of these in this pattern. In my entire stash of ribbon, lace, and binding I don’t have many colors that actually go with this material. These have been the hardest dresses for me to trim.
This one I added a cream-colored lace with a light pink ribbon on the bottom. Then I used the same cream lace and paired it with a light pink lace for the neckline.
I asked Jay if that was too much lace. He said no. 🙂