As pretty as this dress is, I wasn’t at all pleased with it.
First it took me forever to get back to working on it. I had the top part halfway done for about a month. Then the binding that I chose for the straps didn’t really behave.
Then there was the ruffle…
Usually I only sew two sections together, but for the fun of it I decided to use three. It didn’t end up being very fun, and after I had sewed it on I realized that one of the seams was smack dab in the middle of the front. It also wasn’t cooperating when I was trying to sew the ribbon on. The thread kept breaking!
When all is said and done, though, I guess it turned out okay.
I just need something to motivate me more on the next one.
Whenever that happens…