In case you have forgotten, this is my current cross stitch project. It’s for the wall hanging at church and I’m modifying the pattern a little bit to have mine and Jay’s names on it.
I don’t have a lot of time to stitch, though, because it’s now summer and I’m busy. Very busy. In fact, I’m not on the computer nearly as much as I used to be, as you can tell by the infrequent blog posts lately. This has definitely bitten into my stitching time.
The last time that I updated my blog with my cross stitching this is how my squared looked. Remember, I’m using waste canvas so that I can stitch on the felt square. That has been an interesting experience! I’m not sure how it’s going to look after I remove the waste canvas.
Since I’m not allowed to check my personal email during my lunch break at work (which is when I typically did all of my emailing) I’ve had more time to spend working on my stitching. Most of this progress has happened in the last three weeks. Hopefully I can keep up the pace!