At the beginning of November I had finished stitching the top left corner of the cross and the background words. I had even managed to get it all outlined. It was really looking good.
With everything going on, by the beginning of December I had only managed to add a little to the top right corner of the cross. You can see a couple of strawberries, a few pieces of leaf, and part of a stick.
Apparently in December I managed to find more time than I had thought. There is now a peach carnation, some more orange pansies, and even more greenery. I think that I have more grapes that will be showing up on this quarter along with the greenery and sticks that form the right arm of the cross. Perhaps I’m not working as slowly on this as I had feared.