Okay, so I’m a little behind in my posts. I don’t think that it really matters too much since this is the only way that you are seeing my progress.
Here is the original, blurry, picture from the magazine where I found the pattern. Just so that you can remember what my square is attempting to look like.
And here was my progress as of last week. Not bad! It at least looks more like the picture.
And here is the updated picture! As you can see, I finished filling in the continents and have begun working on the backstitching of the plane. Backstitching is my favorite part of a project. Before you add in the detail lines it’s just a blob of colors. You might be able to tell what it is, but it’s kind of hazy.
To demonstrate this I made sure to take the picture after I had outlined only one of the props and left the other one as it was. There aren’t a whole lot of lines in the prop on our left, but it looks like it’s actually spinning as compared to the one on our right. Just wait until I show you what the entire plane looks like after it’s outlined….